Friday, October 29, 2010

CSN Stores Review... So MANY Choices

It's been a while since we reviewed a product from CSN Stores, and I assure you it's not because we couldn't find anything we wanted. It's because we could decide what to get! We'd traditionally reviewed kitchen products because, well, let's face it... This is my blog and I want nice stuff in my kitchen! But my husband wanted to get a toy too, so that opened up a whole new selection of products. In the end, I wanted some new kitchen bar stools and he wanted some electronic toy, and we decided to go with his this time :)

We actually just received his product yesterday, and it turns out the whole family is enjoying it. So we'll make sure to get some good use out of it before we write the review. But in the meantime I think I'll sneak in another product of my own from the CSN Stores and just not tell him! Any requests? I'll admit, I'm a little convinced of the fun electronic toys right now, so I guess anything goes with the next one...

No comments: