Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why I don't shop at Kroger much if at all

So they are saying I have to spend money before I can save money... ya I don't think so! I'll keep shopping at Publix, Bi-Lo and sometimes Food Lion. My pattern is I go where the sells are and if I don't get your coupons to make my total spent cheaper I don't go there. Publix is awesome as I get like 2-3 magazines in the mail and the baby/kids club stuff AND they take competitors coupons all without having to develop a pattern shopping there. The Bi-Lo doubles up to 60 cents here and Food Lion is just close to my house. Here is the response to why I don't get there mailers even though my co-worker does and some friends, all who don't go to Kroger on a regular bases but live closer to a Kroger then I do. Their logic is flawed and not helping their cause of us wanting to shop there.
Dear xx:

Thank you for contacting The Kroger Co. We apologize you have not received coupons/my magazines. Our mailings are based on a very complex amount of data that takes into consideration your frequency of shopping, total spend amount, spend by shopping trip, type of items that are purchased, departments that are shopped in the store and other factors. Your must establish and maintain a shopping pattern in our store, once a pattern has been established you will begin to receive coupons/my magazines in the mail.

If you have any additional concerns, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer service line at 1-800-xxx-xxxx and speak with a representative. Thanks again for contacting the Kroger Co.

Sincerely,
xxx
Consumer Affairs

No comments: